What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is a way of providing therapy online using your computer or tablet. There is little difference between a therapy session in person and a therapy session online. In fact, online therapy has proven to be as effective as in-person sessions.
The benefits of using Telehealth with me over traditional office visits.
- Sessions can take place where you are most comfortable
- You can attend from home, the park, or even in a parked car
- You will not waste time driving to an appointment
- You can live anywhere in Oklahoma and receive the same help
- EMDR can be provided using telehealth and is successful
- Platforms are HIPPA compliant to keep all of your information safe and confidential
In order to do therapy online, you must have a computer or tablet with a camera and microphone, secure internet with a speed of at least 1mbps, live in Oklahoma, and have a private location to ensure confidentiality.